Oh where to begin…..
I think I’ll start with Civilization: End (formerly known as Journals of the Apocalypse).
* I’ve written a new chapter.
* I’ve realized I’m missing at least one or two in the beginning.
* I’ve realized that the existing chapters are not descriptive enough.
* I’ve made the decision to take it from journal format.
* I will include ‘some’ journal excerpts
* I’ve designed a t-shirt
* I’m torn on self-publishing or going through a publisher.
* I have an incredible support team in Kristy and Beth.
Writing tools from Horror Realm:
Everyone I spoke with including some big names in the genre all seem to use Word or Open Office. Very interesting. I think I got caught in all the gimmicky software instead of realizing I just need to write. It doesn’t matter if Q10 makes typing noises or this does that or vice versa. As long as I am COMFORTABLE!!
I came back from HR and decided to try plain old Word and you know what? I didn’t miss the other stuff. It just is a bunch of bells and whistles. I can block out all the things Word does along the way and then use those tools like grammar and spell check to my advantage eventually. That’s just me.
* She is now rolling over both ways (when she wants)
* Sleeping on her belly
* Growing like and infectious disease of cuteness
* Looking more and more like her Mommy everyday
* Wrapping me tighter and tighter around her finger
That’s all for today guys!
REMEMBER, IF IT’S A FAST ZOMBIE, SHOOT IT. IF IT’S A SLOW ONE? WELL, JUST WHIP OUT THAT MACHETE AND TAKE IT’S HEAD RIGHT OFF!